Are you considering a Primary School for your child?
Flinders Park Primary is the answer!
At Flinders Park Primary, we are incredibly proud of our current educational results and cohesiveness as an integrated school community. We are a school with an extensive history of working with the families in the Western Suburbs to develop our students to be positive learners..
We are consistently attaining excellent academic results, significantly above many of our peer schools and would love to offer the same opportunities to your child.
We are a dynamic and diverse school focusing on managed growth, providing the best opportunities for your child. We value our incredible staff and provide them with the best in ongoing professional development. Our staff and Governing Council are a team focused on cohesive planning and effective communication with families.
The successes that your child will experience at FPPS will be supported by the partnership that will develop between home and school. The development of a challenging, secure, friendly and success-oriented learning environment is very important to us. We hope that, by working together, we can create an environment, which will enable your child to reach their full potential.
F.P.P.S has specialist programs including Japanese, physical education and science.
- Promote and empower all learners to become responsible, independent and caring community members and global citizens
- Develop a safe supportive school environment
- Value the individual and cater for their range of skills
- Develop success orientated learning programmes
- Use collaborative teaching and learning approaches
- Develop decision making and leadership skills
- Encourage and value the participation of our school community
To meet our school community and discuss opportunities, please contact our Principal Judy Anderson to arrange a tour. She is available on 8443 9356 or e-mail her directly, email@example.com.